Moodmax has been developed as a sort of miracle pill which claims to be an all-in-one solution for all kinds of sexual health problems. It claims not only to improve the general sexual health of the consumers but also acts as a stimulant to the brain which increases the production of sexual hormones. It is equally effective for both men and women. Apart from being a supplement for sexual problems, Moodmax manufacturers also claim that it improves vision and prevents hair loss.
The nature of the ingredients used in Moodmax is very interesting as it seems to combine two completely different blends. On the one hand, it includes general vitamins like Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12 and minerals like zinc, folic acid and magnesium which are not related to sexual health problems at all. On the other hand, it includes ingredients like Epimedium which is a strong aphrodisiac, Yohimbe which promotes production of testosterone and Ginseng which enhances stamina and blood flow. Here is a detailed look at the ingredients and their uses:
- Yohimbe – This is a prescription ingredient and is considered dangerous to be taken without medical advice. It increases the flow of blood, particularly to the penis in a very short time.
- L-Arginine – Another ingredient which promotes blood flow in the body ensuring harder and long lasting erection.
- Ginseng – This herb is great for improving the sexual health of the users. It has also been known to have properties for curing erectile dysfunction.
- Epimedium – Also known as Horny Goat Weed, it is a strong aphrodisiac and stimulates the mind, taking away the stress and anxiety.
- Black Cohosh – This ingredient is more estrogenic in nature and is a good anti- depressant. It is also good for the sexual health of the female consumers.
- St. John’s Wort – Another ingredient which is great for curing mental fatigue and moodiness and basically puts you in a light mood.
- Various Vitamins and Minerals – All the vitamins and minerals included in these pills are extremely beneficial for keeping the body healthy. Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are particularly useful keeping the sexual organs like prostate gland in males and the urethra in females healthy.
These pills are manufactures by a company called the Lin Institute which is located in USA. It does have an official website where an exhaustive list of products manufactured/marketed by this company has been listed for sale. However, the website itself does not give much information about the product or its ingredients.
Many say that the entire company is run by a Dr. Lin about whom no authentic information is available. Moodmax pills are available on its website for $35 for a bottle of 60 tablets.
Moodmax has received mostly positive reviews from the customers. Most reviews don’t really verify that Moodmax actually achieves all that it claims to be including a cure for erectile dysfunction and hair loss, but the customers seem to be satisfied with the pill.
Moodmax reviews prove that it is definitely an effective pill. It might take some time to show its effects in some people, but most customers seem to be satisfied with its performance. We also came across some complaints regarding delivery service of the product from the manufacturer, so it is recommended that you order it from Amazon or from herballoveshop.com.
Buy Moodmax Online
Moodmax Pills can be bought online either from the manufacturer’s official website or from other shopping websites like Amazon and herballoveshop.com. The original price of these pills is $ 40 for 60 tablets but the official website and herballoveshop.com have given a discount and are offering one bottle for $35. On Amazon, it is available for $39.95 for one bottle.
How to Use
The recommended dosage for these pills is 2 pills in a day taken on an empty stomach, one in the morning and one in the evening. Since these pills are considered as a dietary / nutritional supplement rather than a drug meant for a sudden temporary boost in sexual drive, it is quite safe to take two pills in a day for long lasting effects.
Moodmax users may experience some mild side effects like occasional dizziness or nausea. However, the ingredients like Yohimbe which are associated with such side effects are present in a small quantity in these pills and should not have any drastic effects. It is still recommended that these pills should not be taken by cardiovascular patients. Also, if you suffer from low blood pressure problems, it will be better to consult your physician before taking these pills.